If you plan to renovate your home, the greatest choice you can make is to use Cambria quartz to decorate the kitchen and bathrooms with countertops, floorings and cabinets. Cambria is an absolutely natural type of quartz. It gives the outlook of granite but has more strength than that of granite. It is non porous in nature therefore has the ability to resist stain and unlike granite needs no sealing and reconditioning to make it last longer. It is available in a huge variety of patterns and colors.
Steps that one should follow for maintenance of the Cambria slabs
Cambria quartz is very easy to take care of and needs almost no maintenance. Some of the things that you need to consider are:
- Do clean the surface with the help of warm water and a soft cloth.
- You can use a mild soap to clean the food stains.
- Do not use any kind of bleach or abrasive powders, comets or S.O.S pads to clean the surface top.
- Do not apply any sealers. This can lead the surface to be dull and inconsistent eventually.
- Do not scratch with any metal or sharp object.
Top six reasons to choose Cambria for your place
- It is heat resistant and scratch resistant therefore is stable and long lasting. It is more resistant to surface damage compared to the other stones.
- Gives a warranty of more than 20 years. Therefore we can say that it is quite cost effective.
- It is non porous in nature therefore does not absorb any kind of liquid spills like that of coffee, juice and wine. It has less chance to buff up in the coming years to use.
- It is stain resistant hence keeps the surface germ and bacteria free. Thus making it a healthy thing to use. It is also certified as the safest countertop to use in commercial as well as personal use.
- This is engineered carefully and is hence marked as environment friendly.
- It has more than 100 designs and colors to choose from. You can make the best choice from this wide range depending on the color of your walls and lighting of your place. It adds an amazing look to your house.